Fetal Echocardiography – Fetal Intelligent Navigation Echocardiography (5D Heart)
5D heart is an innovative software created by Mr. Gustavo Abella and his team to enable busy doctors who perform fetal echocardiography to display the 9 diagnostic planes recommended by the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM) guidelines, through obtaining a STIC loop (volume acquisition) with the addition of virtual Intelligent sonographer assistant (VISA).
- What is Volume Dataset.
- Why we need fetal intelligent navigation.
- Difference between manual navigation and intelligent navigation.
- Simple concepts of fetal intelligent navigation.
- Acquisition pre-requisites, problems and technique.
- Steps to acquire successful acquisition.
- 5D heart workflow.
- The Anatomic Box.
- The Diagnostic Plane.
- How to label cardiac structures automatically.
- When and why use VISA.
- Why do we use fetal intelligent navigation echocardiography.
- What are the clinical benefits if using fetal intelligent navigation echocardiography.