A detailed anomaly scan, in the period of 18 to 22 weeks gestational age, is a great screening tool for a wide variety of congenital anomalies.
Systematic and meticulous ultrasound scan up to the standard guidelines is the corner-stone of increased sensitivity and specificity for diagnosing, or excluding fetal congenital anomalies after period of organogenesis.
In this HD p720 video lecture you will learn:
- Probe orientation.
- Full bladder technique.
- Fetal orientation.
- Fetal biometry.
- Volume acquisition of fetal limbs.
- Assessment of fetal brain.
- Fetal spine assessment.
- Assessment of fetal trunk.
- Basic assessment of fetal heart.
- Assessment of the fetal face.
- Umbilical cord assessment.
- Fetal aortic blood flow assessment.
- Ductus Venosus flow assessment.
- Assessment of the corpus callosum.