Standards of Doppler in Third Trimester
Doppler ultrasound is one of the most important tools in the management of fetal/obstetric cases where decision making with accurate timing of delivery is important.
In this HD p720 video lecture you will learn:
- Fetal biometry for confirmation of gestational age.
- How to acquire middle cerebral artery (MCA) Doppler with normal reference ranges calculation.
- Normal values of MCA.
- What is a diastolic gap.
- Why and how to acquire fetal aortic ( FA) blood flow velocities.
- Ranges of angle of insonation.
- Normal flow velocity ranges.
- How to correlate with gestational age.
- How to acquire umbilical artery (UA) Doppler.
- Normal flow ranges in different gestational ages.
- How to acquire Ductus Venosus blood flow.
- Normal/abnormal waveforms.