Fetal Intelligent Navigation Echocardiography (SonoCubic FINE/5D Heart)
5D heart (SonoCubic FINE – Fetal Intelligent Navigation Echocardiography) is an innovative software created by Mr. Gustavo Abella and his team to enable busy doctors who perform fetal echocardiography to display the 9 diagnostic planes recommended by the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM) guidelines, through obtaining a STIC loop (volume acquisition) with the addition of virtual Intelligent sonographer assistant (VISA).
In this HD p720 video lecture you will learn:
- What is Volume Dataset.
- Why we need fetal intelligent navigation.
- Difference between manual navigation and intelligent navigation.
- Simple concepts of fetal intelligent navigation.
- Acquisition pre-requisites, problems and technique.
- Steps to acquire successful acquisition.
- 5D heart workflow.
- The Anatomic Box.
- The Diagnostic Plane.
- How to label cardiac structures automatically.
- When and why use VISA.
- Why do we use fetal intelligent navigation echocardiography.
- What are the clinical benefits if using fetal intelligent navigation echocardiography.