Standards of 4D Obstetric Scan
4D ultrasound has been serving the medical community for more than a decade with a wealth of information can be provided instantly. By obtaining a volume of a specific anatomy within a region of interest (ROI), one can navigate in three orthogonal planes around a pivot point within this constructed volume to obtain any diagnostic plane for extensive anatomical study with different rendering modalities.
In this HD p720 video lecture you will learn:
- How to perform a 3D/4D study of the fetal face using surface rendering.
- Assessment of fetal brain anatomy.
- Brain perfusion assessment (MCA).
- Assessment of fetal spine and ribs using maximum (skeleton) mode.
- Assessment of intra-abdominal structures.
- Volumetric assessment of fetal heart using STIC and color flow mapping.
- Reassessment of fetal head and face using maximum (skeleton) mode.
- Quick reassessment of fetal trunk and pelvic structures using 2D ultrasound.
- How to perform a volumetric lower limbs study.
- Fetal gender detection using 3D/4D ultrasound.
- Distal and proximal segment assessment of the upper limbs.
- Distal and proximal segment assessment of the lower limbs.
- Doppler Assessment of Flow:
- Fetal aorta (FA).
- Umbilical artery (UA).
- Ductus venosus (DV).
- Fetal biometry assessment (BPD, OFD, HC, AC and FL).
- Placental thickness assessment.
- Hands and fingers volumetric study.
- Assessment of the corpus callosum.
- Surface rendering of umbilical cord insertion.
Checkout safely and securely using your PayPal.