Ultrasound Courses/Lectures Online Certification
Steps to get Panorama Scan Certified:
- Download your purchased course/lecture.
- When you are ready for evaluation, we will send you the course/lecture evaluation to My Account where you can download it.
- After answering your evaluation, you will submit your answers by email.
- We will review your answers within 48 hours.
- Course/lecture certificates will be available in My Account after getting 65% of the pass mark intended for the course/lecture within 7 business days as a signed and secured PDF document.
Ultrasound Courses/Lectures Faculty
Prof. Saied Tohamy.
Professor Emeritus of Maternal-Fetal Medicine (MFM), Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB GYN).
Ex. director, scientific advisor and senior consultant at Fetal Medicine Unit – Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
Started his fetal medicine career by training with Prof. Kurjak, A., Prof. Donald, I., Prof. Kobayashi, Prof. Mayda, Prof. Mahran, M and others since 1977 in Zagreb.
Professor Tohamy established Panorama Scan as the first state-of-art Fetal Medicine Center using 3D ultrasound technology in the Middle East in 1990.