What is Holoprosencephaly?
In this ultrasound lecture you will learn how to image and diagnose holoprosencephaly using 2D and 3D/4D ultrasound.
In this 28 slides ultrasound lecture you will learn:
- Definition of Holoprosencephaly (HPE).
- Embryologic Basis of HPE.
- Sequence of Interference with the Activity of the Prechordal Mesenchyme.
- Classification of HPE.
- According to the degree of failure of cleavage of prosencephalon.
- According to the degree of failure of inward rotation of the primitive cerebral hemispheres.
- Ultrasound Diagnosis of HPE.
- Intracranial Criteria.
- Cranial Criteria.
- Facial Criteria.